Not just Emma Stone is the naturally born comedian, but also her boyfriend Andrew Garfield as well. Andrew Garfield was the host in the last week SNL (The Saturday Night Live). Both of them were playing their characters, Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in their newest movie: “The Amazing Spider Man” sequels on the set. However, funny as the usual on the show, the supposedly romantic kissing scene turned into another direction toward the end. Let’s watch it!
- ‘Everything Sucks!’ Is Refreshing, It’s the Critics That Actually Suck
- Stormy Daniels Says She Never Had Affair With Donald Trump In Statement
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Commits Suicide After Child Porn Conviction
- Scott Baio Might Have Made Things Worse For Himself
- ‘Charles in Charge’ Nicole Eggert Says Scott Baio Molested Her as a Minor