The elements of both these songs are very similar. From the chord progression (mainly) to the drum beats to the overall feel, both song are rock songs with an electronic overlay at a medium hip hop RPM. But since Beck is just an all around better musician, it’s easier to hear the Beck melody over the Fatbox Slim song than the other way around. The sad truth is that Push And Shove came out a year prior to E-Pro.
- ‘Everything Sucks!’ Is Refreshing, It’s the Critics That Actually Suck
- Stormy Daniels Says She Never Had Affair With Donald Trump In Statement
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Commits Suicide After Child Porn Conviction
- Scott Baio Might Have Made Things Worse For Himself
- ‘Charles in Charge’ Nicole Eggert Says Scott Baio Molested Her as a Minor